Monday, June 4, 2012

Momentum

It has been a while, I know.   I haven't really had much energy to write, as there just always seems to be a hard stop to life momentum.  You know what I mean, life finally gets going, going in the correct direction.  Then in one foul swoop, you are back to square one.  That's how I feel these days.  And a similar cycle over and over again.  It's almost like we will never get ahead.   Now, don't get me wrong, I know I am blessed.  It's just sometimes the over controlling obstacles really get me down.  I am now in a brand new momentum cycle.  I guess I am lucky that I really have nothing to lose and have multiple chances to start over again.  Some day soon, though, I really wish I could break through it!!

I will write more soon, as soon as I have a clear mind,I just don't want to come across a certain way, when really, I am just exhausted.  Write again soon, xoxoxo  -k

No comments:

Post a Comment